About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

N.K.

North Korea is an intriguing place. For one, most of us - or just I for that matter - don't know two things about the country except that they have this fearless little leader with balls of steel, and that they're developing a universally disapproved nuclear program.

I've heard a lot of rumors about some of the things that go on over there, but the truth of the matter is that few know for sure. North Korea is a veritable Bermuda Triangle on terra firma. But that doesn't stop people speculating and making fun of the unknown, like some cat did in this video below.

Oh, and I learned one more thing - the policewomen over there are really hot.

[And yes, I need to learn more HTML, if only to make the clip fit properly]



No comments: