About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

QUOTES OF THE WEEK

- "I fucks that duck up!"
[Co-worker expressing love for roast duck from a nearby Chinese takeaway]

- "As car-crazy as you be, I'll have to watch it with you."
[Lil' cuz, on watching the new Fast & Furious movie]

- "I'm not gonna need any alcohol, baby. I'll still be freaky."
[Overheard in some hotel lobby]

- "On the real tho, Kenyan women be the finest. Next to Ethiopians. Real talk."
[A classmate from Ghana sharing some of his wisdom]

- "Kumar, where's Harold today?"
[Engines II professor asking an Indian student why his Asian sidekick was missing from class. And no, dude's name isn't Kumar]
**If you haven't seen the Harold & Kumar movies, do yourself a favor and watch them.

"That machine's a pimp. It take your money & still stand
right there lookin' at you."
(Yours truly consoling a classmate after the soda machine swallowed - and kept - his $1.25 without relinquishing a Sprite. He thought my wisecrack was hilarious, for whatever reason.


************************

Hip-hop quote of the day:

"And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi
Girls pee-pee when they see me
Navajos creep me in their tepee..."

Notorious BIG in One More Chance

2 comments:

nikolas said...

made my day this did, the pimp thing. hilarious.

|d®| said...

That machine be jacking everyone's change. It's been like that for a year and people still fall for it. Jeez.