About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Monday, January 19, 2009

BIRDSHOT

I know I always say this, but Mondays suck. It doesn't help either that my team, the Eagles, choked yesterday. When McNabb is good he's really good, but when he's bad he really stinks. Curses!

I know you feel me too, Ravens fans.

I'll go drown my sorrows in.... I don't know - food. It's lunchtime.


****************************

Hot damn! Check out that download speed! Fastest I've ever captured. Peaked off at 2.2MB/s tho.
Trying out Windows 7 Beta.



Hip-hop quote of the day:
"N*ggas wonder why I stress that I am the best
Coz even bobbleheads tell me yes"
Lil Wayne in You Aint Know.

Excerpts of the day:
- "That d*** is the bomb!"
- The people with the most to offer are the ones least understood.

4 comments:

Msanii_XL said...

if anything the defense did them in...letting fitzgerald score all those td's

|d®| said...

Fitzgerald was f-ing amazing. Someone better check that cat for performance enhancers coz yo, that much energy, especially in the 4th quarter, is almost unearthly. Amazing athleticism.

Fifi said...

What I wouldn't give to have that speed. Arrggh!

|d®| said...

Trust me Fix, it was only a good day; downloads usually are a measly 100-500 KB/s. Or maybe it's because I was downloading from Microsoft's [gigabit?] servers. I'm sure they've top-notch stuff there.