About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

THROW-BACK

I'm real accommodating and all that good stuff, but this is ridiculous. You know what they say: The more crap you put up with the more crap you get, so imma go ahead and get this off my chest.

I was gonna go off here about a co-worker, but then I suspect boss-man might be reading my blog these days. I'm not certain about it though. To quote a line from some movie, the fact that he reads it is "...suggestive, even borderline suspicious, but hardly conclusive."

But then, luckily, I remembered I'd gone off about the same co-worker once before, so I'll just refer to whatever I'd written then, hoping the fact that the ranting was done over a year ago would today exonerate me from any potential accusation of defamation.

[Happy Birthday, V^6!]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"suggestive, even borderline suspicious, but hardly conclusive"
what movie is that from?

|d®| said...

That's from one of the Mission Impossibles. Probably - no, definitely - MI2.

Kenya's Dopest Chic said...

So where he hell do u work that the bo$$ reads the blog...now thats some funny shit...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

|d®| said...

>NQ: IT over here at work recently installed some firewall that records IP addresses & websites visited and such. Just being cautious, that's all.

Don't wannaf*ck with the man who signs my paycheck, knowwhati'msayin'?

Anonymous said...

Poor Steve-O...does he know ur talkin bout him like this? SMH.

|d®| said...

Last time I checked Steve-O was male & sharp as a tack so you know I'm not talking about him, hotshot.