Whew, finally some downtime at work, thank God.
Seeing how I was tagged by Farmgal a long minute ago, here I go, airing my dirty laundry, talking about 7 things people [typically] don’t know about me:
1. I have Zen-like patience – but only up to a point. I’m the kind of dude that would turn the other cheek, but if you slapped that other cheek I’d break every bone in your body, hypothetically speaking of course. Like, back when I was fresh off the boat, [plane, rather] some white-boy in my class always cracked
2. I love it when people underestimate me. Nothing better than possessing the element of surprise. A man needs a little mystery about him, what can I say.
3. I don’t like hurting women. Maybe it’s because I’ve sisters and hated it when I saw them hurting over their loser boyfriends, or maybe it’s because I know first hand that getting hurt sucks. Plus, I can’t stand to see a woman cry. Either way, I’d much rather be hurt, coz I can get it out of my system rather quickly. Guys are pretty much used to rejection anyway.
4. I love cartoons. Not those newfangled ones like Dragonball Z or the Pokemons, heck no. I can safely say I’ve pretty much watched most, if not all, of Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry as well as others like the Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain, etcetera. Pepe Le Pew & Foghorn
5. I need constant mental stimulation; can’t stay indoors too long or I’d feel like a caged beast. I guess that’s why I have an insatiable appetite for reading material, especially when I can’t be outdoors. Maybe that’s why I love women who are a little crazy coz I be like: I wonder what she’ll do today! Keeps a cat on his toes.
6. I can be rather reserved; I listen way more than I talk. I typically don’t say too much, but I can talk someone to death at times. I tend to choose my words carefully, for whatever reason. That can be good and bad; I sometimes want to say something but won’t, but sometimes I’m glad I didn’t say a thing.
7. This may not exactly be something you didn’t know, but I can’t hold a grudge. I’ve tried to, but I just can’t. It sucks being stuck in the same room with someone you fought with and can’t talk to, so I try to at least be civil. Sometimes I wish I could retain the anger, use it as fuel, but I can’t. Another blessing and a curse right there.
Well, there you have it.
Back to working. Well, back to working on my pain-in-the-ass Electronics homework while frontin’ like I’m working. Later y’all.