About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Monday, June 15, 2009

THE RELENTLESS QUEST FOR ENTERTAINMENT

Like I've often stated here, I've got a morbid fear of having kids of my own. So much so, in fact, that in the past I've opted out of perfectly good whispering eye.

But I can see why people say kids are worth all the headaches they bring - they're an endless source of entertainment. There's never a dull moment with the lil' buggers, and for someone like yours truly who's in constant need of hilarity, my cousin's kids come in real handy.

Like, just the other day, the youngest one was in some early century school play, and his brother took this picture and sent it to me. The message was titled: "Medieval Negro. "



What do you do when you're bored stiff in after-lunch Chemistry lab? Have a classmate draw a tattoo on your arm. Ashy arm notwithstanding, this sh*t had me in stitches.



Dogs like kids, for whatever reason. But kids don't necessarily have to like them back, as evidenced by this clip. Dude's trying to get away from the dog, but the dog thinks he wants to play.




*************************

Hip-Hop quote of the day:

"...You catch my girl legs open betta smash that
Don't be surprised if she ask where the cash at.."

Lil' Wayne in Fireman

No comments: