I hate Mondays. If I had my way Mondays would be expunged from the workweek. But then again, that would mean Tuesdays would become the new Mondays and we’d be back where we’d started, wouldn’t it? Can’t win either way.
Famgal tagged me a minute ago, [sorry for the delayed response] and here it go:
1)WE HAVE TO POST THESE RULES BEFORE WE GIVE YOU THE FACTS.
2)PLAYERS START WITH 8 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES.
3)PEOPLE WHO ARE TAGGED NEED TO WRITE THEIR OWN BLOG AND THEIR 8 THINGS AND POST THESE.
4) AT THE END OF YOUR BLOG POST, YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 8 PEOPLE TO GET TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES (Scared yet…..you better be!)
5)DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT TELLING THEM THEY ARE TAGGED, AND TO READ YOUR BLOG
1. Call me Mr. Kleen, without the muscles though, but I’m somewhat a stickler for cleanliness. No, scratch that – neatness. I sometimes can be the dude that rearranges the pencils on your desk and straightens up those crooked paintings hanging on your wall. Dust is invisible to me though, interestingly, but the one area that absolutely positively has to be clean is the bathroom.
2. And while we’re on the bathroom tip, I feel like strangling something every time I find hair in the sink or, God forbid, stuck to the soap. *shudder*
3. I suffer from a condition known as I-need-to-be-outdoors-itis. If it wasn’t for the window in my office overlooking the road I’d like work a lot less, and I don’t even like work right now. The outdoors holds immense appeal to me, for whatever reason. Being a shags-múndú probably has something to do with that.
4. It may not be immediately evident from my blogging antics, but I am religious, and I daresay that’s a good thing for my crazy ass. I probably would be marinating in the slammer or even 6 feet under if it wasn’t for The Man Upstairs. Believe it.
5. I think – no, I know - I’ve said this before: I love the feel of a woman’s body. I can explore every nook and cranny, mound and crevice, for eons, then do it all over again.
6. I have an… er, unusual first name. I’ve never been too crazy about it and though I’m used to it by now, I almost laugh whenever anyone uses it. Never considered changing it though. The name never made the man.
7. Sometime before I turned the big three-oh I woke up. It’s almost like I was in a daze my whole life, woke up after I turned 29 last year and was like WTF! I’d never before seen things so clearly, and it’s getting even better. I’m liking this being-older thing.
8. I’ll admit it - I’ve had my ass handed to me by a girl. When I was 11 or so the girls in my class, suddenly and almost magically, transformed into these gigantic monsters, with a temperament to match. That one girl picked me up and threw me to the ground like I was a rag doll, and I could only lie there hurting like a mug.
Well, there you have it. I won’t tag anyone, but feel free to write your own 8, if so inspired.