About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LUCKY #13

It's weird - there's something about me and the number 13. I'm not superstitious and have never entertained that there might be something unlucky about the number, because if I were I'd be in a constant state of paranoia. I mean, check this out:

- I was born on the 13th
- My parking space at work is #13
- My mailbox number at home is 13
- I have exactly 13 pairs of shoes
- I was 13 when my eldest sibling got married
- Had my first crush when I was 13, on some Redbone neighbor named Angela
- My first day of work at my current job was on the 13th
- I have 13 toes

Okay, I'm kidding about that last one. But you must admit that's one too many 13s in one person's life.

And now, some random parking fails, four of them all at the same time. *SMH*




No comments: