About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

QUANTUM TRANSPORT.

Thank God for Thanksgiving; nothing like a 4-day weekend to recharge the ol' batteries.

I intend to do absoulutely nothing, and like it. But then again, 4 days is too long to a spell to laze around. Maybe I could get an adrenal fix by watching Transporter 3 or the new James Bond, Quantum of Solace. Jason Statham is kick-ass, and I'm liking Daniel Craig as Bond. Gone is the apparent invincibility of the other Bonds; this one here bleeds like the rest of us, but will still kick your ass and instantly forget about it. I likes that.

And check out this great James Bond summary of sorts, courtesy of Newsweek.
[20-second wait: type in code supplied then hit Download File. I know, pain in the ass.]

No comments: