About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THANKS.

Hot damn. At the rate these years are blowing by, I’ll be like 70 before I know it. Yeah, just had another birthday last week.

And, as usual, GR’s fam spoiled me rotten. Thanks to them & to all who wished me well. I’m even amazed people remember my b-day, especially considering that I never tell anyone about it unless they asked. Feels good to know someone gives a rat’s ass about me tho, knowwhati’msayin’?

Good weekend, it was, even the poppin' tags part with ATM, [America's Top Model] as much as I don't like to shop.

[ATM, props for being very, very slick, while remaining absolutely covetable the entire time. Payback is a bitch, that’s all I gotta say.]

Though so much has already changed in this my new year, apparently the workload hasn’t. Gotta get back to the hustle. Later y’all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. Indeed, time flies when you are having fun, innit?

|d®| said...

Thanks; I appreciate that.
Fun, you said? More like going thru the motions the past year. This year's looking up already tho, thank God.

Anonymous said...

Happy 40-something birthday...jk. No worries, u'll be there soon. lol. I luh u tho.

|d®| said...

Ha ha, aren't you the funny one. Like I always tell you tho, you'll catch up real quick!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated...I was in Kenya and offline pole.
You're not 40 are ya?

farmgal

|d®| said...

Hope Kenya was fun for you.
40? What, you too, like D? Nah, not even close.

Anonymous said...

(very) belated birthday luv, dR. and no worries - only the first 100 years are hard, it gets better after that..

|d®| said...

Oh, you got jokes, don't you? 100?

Thanks tho, I appreciate that.
Older=Better