About Me

My photo
Laid back; chilled out.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

NATURALEZA COTIDIANA

Since I'm in love with nature and errrthang, here are a few pics, some recent and some not, all but one original, most of them thanks to my trusty sidekick, Mr. Ericsson.

******************************************

" WATER WATER EVERYWHERE, BUT NOT A DROP TO DRINK."




"UH, THE EAGLE HASN'T LANDED. YET."




"THE ROAD ONCE - OR TWICE - TAKEN."




"AS FLEETING AS THE SUNSET."



"HUMAN FOLLY, IF YOU WILL."
[..before you leaves, it says??]



"OIL PUMP - LIKE THE HEART SO SMALL, SO VITAL."


5 comments:

farmgal said...

Nice pics!
" WATER WATER EVERYWHERE, BUT NOT A DROP TO DRINK."
The above was the headlines in my county for sometime

>d® said...

Heard about the flooding - far out! Sucks you have to go through it. Hope it gets back to some semblance of normality real soon.

farmgal said...

I've tagged you...sorry please go to my blog!

D said...

Love the sunset one ;-)

>d® said...

>Farmgal: Alrighty then; I'll work on it.

>D: Same here. Double dose of sunshine for me that day.